Ace Bakery Baguette

Ace Bakery Baguette Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 79 in Bread

March 26, 2017

These are always so fresh when I buy them at Superstore and always the right price, if you come in after dinner time they're usually getting rid of the bread from the day before and you can get these bad boys half price. great with soup, snack with butter, cheese or peanut butter, or plain!

January 16, 2016

This bread is mmmm.. OH SO DELICIOUS ! I recommend all of their products, especially their olive oil & sea salt bread crisps:)

September 30, 2015

I am a huge fan of these baguettes, I buy them when I am in a time crunch and don't have time to make bread. It has the most amazing texture crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Good for dipping in a bowl of soup.

April 19, 2015

I like these baguettes. They're crusty on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside and oh so delicious. I like having them alongside pasta dishes.

April 18, 2015

A great baguette, but could be crustier. Just a bit too doughy for me.

February 03, 2015

I can't say enough about this superior tasting baguette. The outside is crispy and the inside is soft and fluffy. It is so incredibly flavourful and airy. It can accompany so many meals and is perfect for spreads and hors d'oeuvres. Well worth purchasing for your next get together.