Acer Aspire Laptop

Acer Aspire Laptop Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 98 in Computers

September 17, 2016

Build - This is not aluminium like the Mac, nor is this Dell XPS or Lenovo Thinkpad sturdy. It is black plastic but at the same time, it does not feel like a cheap build either. For the price, it is really good, I like the grip. Not too heavy and it's thinner than it appears in the photos. A customer review for the ASUS laptop mentioned that the plastic felt fragile, this reinforced my decision to go with the Acer model.

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 is fit in this model while the other slot is empty, so you can fit in another 8GB card, make it 16 if you want. Although, for everyday computing 8GB is plentiful. Plus it has 2GB of GDDR5 memory for graphics

Storage - 256GB SSD is so worth it. SSD makes a whole lot of difference to speed, app load times and boot times. Your PC feels so fast, you'd never want to go back to the regular hard drive again. Also, I found out recently that the SSD in this is an M.2 SSD (Samsung MZNLN256HCHP) and the other hard disk slot is empty. So basically you could buy a 1TB hard drive for like less than $75 and bump up the storage while still having Windows and all your software run from the SSD

February 11, 2016

I picked up the Acer aspire E 15.6 inch laptop for $350 on sale at best buy. Great deal with 1tb storage and 6gb of ram it's perfect for work and play. Highly recommended!

January 06, 2016

I love Acer Products,they are made well, never have any problems whatsoever screen has amazing clarity

August 05, 2015

The price on my acer aspire lap top was really good but as for the quality i am not impressed. After i purchased it... I put a good virus protection on it and in under a month the hard drive went on it.. It was under warrenty so they did fix it free of charge after i paid to send it back to the company (acer). It took them about 6 weeks to have the computer back at my door. It has only crashed twice since then.. I am not at all impressed with the quality of this product. I recommend another brand!