• AcneFree 24 Hour Severe Acne Clearing System
Good

AcneFree 24 Hour Severe Acne Clearing System Reviews

Ranked #304 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

April 12, 2015

Great product great results. Was very satisfied with this product. Definitely recommend it!

April 24, 2014

This cleanser has cleaned up my skin. Love that it doesn't have a scent. My face always feels fresh after using this product. And it also doesn't dry out my skin either:)

1.5/5

July 31, 2013

I had very high hopes for this product. This product actually seem to make my acne worse. It was more "severe" on my skin, and didn't help my acne at all.

July 30, 2013

I did not try this product personaly but my cousin did. She had this huggeee pimple on her check that thing was big and it looked infected when she went to the doctors they only recomended antibiotics one of the nurse told her that her daughter had the same thing and the only thing she used on her was the AcneFree product and that it worked fast and gave her the best results.. my cousin bought it and tryed it as soon as she got home the pimple was gone in 3 days it was so amazing now i trust it 100% and i absolutly recomend it..

January 22, 2012

I used AcneFree moderate acne before, & decided to try this one. The cleanser seems to not completely get rid of all the oil on your face, since after I used it and then applied the toner, the cotton ball was a bit brown with oil. This has been the case with other similar acne products. I have to wash my face with another stronger cleanser, then use the AcneFree cleanser to know that my face is clean (to get a clean {white} cotton swab after I've used the toner.) The toner leaves my skin a bit shiny, as does the lotion. So far though it's keeping me acne free.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care