Acnexus acne treatment

Acnexus acne treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #911 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 05, 2008

this stuff is sooo great! I'm not one of those girls that usually spends tons on face cleansers and whatnot, but my sister had some left over and her boyfriend really didnt like the smell, so she offered it to me and I really like it. For one, its all natural. Its kinda scary buying some of those face washes that have tons of chemicals on it. I mean, you are putting it on your face, and not knowing what you're putting on your face can be a scary thing. Its really nice to read an ingredient list and know what all the components are. This is a really good exfoliator as well. It uses a really fine sand like ingredient as an exfoliant, which is a lot more gentle than it sounds. I love using this because I do have acne prone skin, and this really takes care of my redness IMMEDIATELY. I can use this at the beginning of the day, and my redness is gone before I make it to school. I personally dont mind the smell. I cant really explain what it smells like. My sister's bf thought it smelt like mold for some reason, but it really doesn't. I'm really happy for this purchase. you get what you pay for :) Enjoy!!