• Acorn TV

Acorn TV Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 227 in Home Entertainment

0.5/5

February 18, 2016

It's a honey pot. Great looking website with great British content BUT it's extremely unreliable (frozen video, audio but picture won't update, or just won't work). Customer service doesn't exist; I've tried phoning and email. Both are ignored. You just won't get a response...very frustrating. Before I knew how bad it was, I purchased a gift membership for a friend for her birthday in November, after making sure (explicitly stated on their website footer) that my friend wouldn't need to give a credit card number to redeem the gift. On the contrary, we both tried and you simply cannot get past the first redemption screen without credit card info. Since they already had my card info, I redeemed the gift myself after not being able to get a response from customer service. Once the year is up, I'll be cancelling and I hope I don't have a problem with that (I've heard they've been known to continue charging after cancelling). To add salt to the wound, I just got an automated email (in Feb!) saying my support ticket from November has been closed. Awful (non-existent) service.

April 08, 2015

For those of you who love British shows, I would recommend Acorn TV. It cost less then BBC One and Netflix. You get a great selection of shows from the UK. Great variety of drama, comedies, mystery & more! Compatible on all mobile devices & home computers. They are always updating new shows & episodes.

We love it!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products