Act 2 popcorn butter lovers

Act 2 popcorn butter lovers Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 1061 in Snacks

June 16, 2016

This popcorn reminds me so much of the popcorn you get at the movie theater. It is buttery a d not too salty. It isn't expensive and it always tastes delicious.

June 16, 2016

easy to make and it turns out perfect every time. perfect amount of butter flavoured topping! doesn't taste too salty. Love it, and will definitely be buying again.

June 16, 2016

Ok so I will admit I am not a huge fan of microwave popcorn I much prefer it made in the popcorn makers, but this isn't too bad tasting. It does have a buttery flavour and is quite salty. It's quick and convenient makes a decent snack.

June 16, 2016

This is the fastest way to make popcorn, but it does sacrifice a bit in taste. It's perfect b/c you can make it and not need to have butter around, or a bowl b/c you can eat it out of the bag. But I don't like (actually dislike) the flavour and texture of the fake butter they put in it. It just can't come close to making popcorn in an air popper and using real butter. This fake butter leaves a greasy film on the top of my mouth, and it's too salty for me to eat a full serving. I always end up leaving it in the kitchen for someone else to eat.

June 05, 2016

My family loves popcorn,this particular brand has so much flavor ,just the right amount of butter and salt and tastes super fresh ,its very affordable and is a great family night snack .I would recommend this to everyone

June 05, 2016

My son and I are huge popcorn lovers and we have probably tasted a lot of different varieties. We really like this act 2 brand and I find that this butter lovers one really does have a lot of butter flavour on it. I usually buy a larger box of 15 at Walmart for 6.97 which us a great deal. Yummy snack!