Activia Cherry Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 256 in Yogurt

May 28, 2016

I personally don't like the taste of this yogurt. The cherry flavor doesn't even taste like real fruit and I am left with a bad after taste. Not a fan of this brand.

February 05, 2016

Cette saveur est ma préférée. J'aime beaucoup ces yogourts car ils sont crémeux et délicieux et plein de fruits. De plus, cela fait un dessert santé qui fait du bien au système digestif car il contient beaucoup de probiotiques.

January 21, 2016

Love how creamy and tasty Activia yogurt is. I also love with their fruit yogurts they are loaded with decent sized fruit chunks. Activia also does an awesome job at keeping your tummy happy. We eat it if we have a rumbly/upset tummy and find it helps big time.

September 16, 2015

Activia Cherry Reviews :
    I usually really enjoy Activia but this flavor was not for me. tasted very fake.\

September 16, 2015

I personally don't like this yogourt. I don't like the texture of it and I find it taste too rich. I prefer the silhouette yogurt or oikos .

April 29, 2015

Pretty tasty yogurt. I love it with granola.

April 22, 2015

I like activia yogurts a lot, great nutritional value, texture, size, but cherry flavor has to be one of my least favorites. I find it to taste too synthetic. Personal preference.

April 22, 2015

Delicious, creamy and tarty from the cherry best of all low in fat price is decent.

April 22, 2015

Low fat, good source of calcium & protein. Full of flavour, creamy & lots of choices.

April 22, 2015

#Activia #Cherry flavored yogurt is so creamy, low fat and I love to enjoy this anytime of day or for a great night time snack. I also bring it for my lunch or a low calorie snack at work. Very nutritious and even is a good source of #protein. Great for maintaining a "healthy lifestyle".

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset