Activia Drinkable Strawberry Kiwi
Good

Activia Drinkable Strawberry Kiwi Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 255 in Yogurt

April 04, 2016

As with a lot of things, I find the regular price of these to be a little high, but there are often coupons available for them and they are also often on sale. When they are on sale I stock up for a week or two. I can't get my teenagers to eat breakfast on the way out the door in the morning, but they will grab one of these and drink them on the way to the bus. I also like grabbing one and being able to drink it in the car on my commute. I love the taste, and the consistency is just right for a drinkable yogurt.

March 28, 2016

These were superb. I bought them a couple of weeks ago for 93 cents for a four pack. It was a steal. The taste was great. It was very creamy and smooth at the same time. I am a yoghurt kind of gal and haven't tried too many of drinkable kinds, but this was very good.

February 12, 2016

just love it. taste amazing and very creamy. very nice as a snack just right filling. my daughter has one of these yogourts every morning. I definately recommend this.

June 15, 2015

This product tastes really good! It is a great start to your morning! The flavour tastes very natural, almost like a smoothie.

May 07, 2015

Fantastic product. I love the flavor, tastes very natural. Amazing size for snack time or breakfast substitute. Love it!

Knd1309 added a new review for

RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm