Activia Drinkable Strawberry Kiwi
Good

Activia Drinkable Strawberry Kiwi Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 245 in Yogurt

April 04, 2016

As with a lot of things, I find the regular price of these to be a little high, but there are often coupons available for them and they are also often on sale. When they are on sale I stock up for a week or two. I can't get my teenagers to eat breakfast on the way out the door in the morning, but they will grab one of these and drink them on the way to the bus. I also like grabbing one and being able to drink it in the car on my commute. I love the taste, and the consistency is just right for a drinkable yogurt.

March 28, 2016

These were superb. I bought them a couple of weeks ago for 93 cents for a four pack. It was a steal. The taste was great. It was very creamy and smooth at the same time. I am a yoghurt kind of gal and haven't tried too many of drinkable kinds, but this was very good.

February 12, 2016

just love it. taste amazing and very creamy. very nice as a snack just right filling. my daughter has one of these yogourts every morning. I definately recommend this.

June 15, 2015

This product tastes really good! It is a great start to your morning! The flavour tastes very natural, almost like a smoothie.

May 07, 2015

Fantastic product. I love the flavor, tastes very natural. Amazing size for snack time or breakfast substitute. Love it!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml