Activia Strawberry Yogurt - 24 pack

Activia Strawberry Yogurt - 24 pack Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 266 in Yogurt

May 23, 2015

I love Activia, it's my favourite yogurt. The strawberry and rhubarb flavour is so good. It's just delicious, creamy and not overly sweet. It tastes so delicious, you almost forget you're eating something healthy.

May 07, 2015

I just love buying my #Activia #Strawberry #Yogurt in 24 packages it is a much more #economical. I hate to run out because I eat yogurt at least twice a day. I love the flavor of #Activia #Strawberry it always tastes #fresh, #healthy #creamy and #delicious. I think #Activia "StrawberryYogurt" is a great way to start my day, it is also #convenient for me to take to work and a good healthy snack anytime.

May 07, 2015

Activia not only tastes delicious but it's actually very healthy for you. This 24-pack is perfect for us since everyone can choose which flavor they prefer. A healthy snack that is perfect for on the go or to tuck into a lunch box. Convenient container that has the portion you actually need to feel full and satisfied. A great choice for your health!

May 07, 2015

I really enjoy the Danone Activia Strawberry Yogurt. It has a nice light taste and the little 100 g containers are really handy and convenient for quick snacks and lunches. Comes in lots of flavours but I prefer Strawberry best! I watch and buy the 24 packs on sale - so price wise they are a really good deal. 100 cals per container and it's nice and creamy - good for digestion too!