ACTR1UM Holistic Adult Dog Food
Good

ACTR1UM Holistic Adult Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 273 in Pet Products

April 20, 2016

We recently switched our beagle to this food. She has always been on high quality, expensive dog food but is doing just as well on Actr1um. She loves the taste of it and it was easy to switch her with no stomach upset.

March 09, 2016

This is all I feed my dogs. No fillers or by products, hasn't been recalled like the other big names. We have two 20lb dogs and a $15 bag at Walmart will feed both of them for a month. More protein in this brand then in most of the others. Won't use anything else. They have different ones for different size and age dogs. My dog's love it and never get tired of it either.

February 11, 2016

Since I have discover Actr1ium Holistic adult dog food and my Dog Sam has tried it , it is all he wants now..:) He is a puppy mill rescue and I want to feed him the best and this is what he loves! i have tried other dog foods but this is the one he inhales!!

February 23, 2015

This kibble is a cost effective option for my pooch with allergies. He often goes for the other dish instead of this one though; he seems to prefer the taste of his old kibble over this one. It has solved his allergic reactions though!

February 06, 2015

I always buy this product at Walmart for my dog. We used to feed her other brands of food, but found that they would bug her stomach or cause her to break out in a rash. With this one she is happy and healthy. Some of the ingredients are blueberries, cranberries, sweet potato, and more. Also it has no corn or wheat products and no colours, fillers or artificial perservatives. It is also nice that it is made in Canada.

Jamison Healthy Sleep