Acure Brightening Facial Scrub

Acure Brightening Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 230 in Facial Exfoliators

September 26, 2016

I love this scrub! I love how clean it makes my skin feel and how natural it is. I've tried other scrubs but keep going back to this one. The price isn't bad either!

March 30, 2016

Acure makes a cell stimulating face mask which is one of my favourite products ever, so I thought I would try some more products from their line. This facial scrub gets all the dead skin off and makes me skin feel very smooth and soft. Because its exfoliating it does make you look brighter by getting rid of all the old, dull skin.

February 22, 2016

I was a little skeptical about this scrub at first but decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did. It is quite a messy face scrub so I like to use it while I'm in the shower. The scrub is very grainy but not too harsh and has a very pleasant earthy smell. I use it 2 to 3 times a week and it leaves my face and neck feeling incredibly soft. This is my most favourite facial scrub to date!

April 15, 2015

I love this facial scrub from Acure. It also helps to brighten your skin while removing impurities. It takes only a small amount to a wet face, neck and chest. Scrub gently and rinse completely with water. You can use this up to 3 times per week. It is paraben free, silicone free, petroleum free and a cruelty free product. It left my skin feeling so clean.