Adidas 24hr Control Absorbent-Deo

Adidas 24hr Control Absorbent-Deo Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 246 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

This deoderant Controls wetness for underarms of both men and women! Includes Cotton technology to keep stains to a minimum, and guarantees 24-hour control over applied area. Also manages sweat just as any other perspirant!

Click on their main website for more info!

Average Price:  $4

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

barbis
Aug 12, 2014

I am allergic to all antiperspirant products and was frustrated when the deodorant that I used for years was discontinued (which I bought in the USA). I am happy to report that this deodorant is excellent. It is easy to find in most drug stores, is under $5 and there is a choice of great scents - baby powder being my fav. I feel very confident wearing this deodorant to work and has never had issues with smelling bad.

Robax
Jun 13, 2014

Smells great. Effectively limits sweat and stench. Great for the active lay. Not awesome for sleeveless tops or your little black dress as it leaves bad marks

ashley086
Feb 27, 2011

I love this! It a little more $ then other deodarants but it smells and works amazing!

kldobson
Apr 12, 2010

I was actually incredibly disappointed with this deodorant. I assumed that because Adidas is a good name and produces higher-end products, that their deodorant would reflect that. Sadly, the opposite was true.

I found that although the product smelled nice in the package, it did NOT smell nice on me. I had to keep applying it all day to keep myself fresh, and had to really scrub my armpits in the shower to remove the residue.
I also found that it did very little to prevent sweating. Definitely not a good deodorant for an active girl!

Cosmetics500
Mar 09, 2010

I really like Adidas 24 hour control Absorbent-Deodorant because it works great and has a nice scent. It helps to prevent sweat and eliminates odor. I wouldn't switch to any other deodorant.

Scarlett_fever
Aug 07, 2009

Adidas should stick to running shoes and workout clothes. There was almost no wetness control whatsoever. I was very disappointed with this product.

BrandiL
Jun 30, 2009

EWWWWW!!!
I got this product and threw it out within a week! I don't sweat a very much or very often.. when using this product i found i was sweating profusely and it made me smell worse than a nasty football locker room! The pH levels in this product are all off and does not make you smell good at all!!!

spotty
Jun 18, 2009

Ugh. I bought this deo for 3 reasons:
1. needed 2oz deo to go in my toiletry bag of my carry on
2. like that it was aluminum free
3. had noted it had been reviewed on ChickAdvisor.

I used it for the trip and a little bit afterward once my regular deo ran out. I do not recommend this product if you are active. For day to day use where you never work up a sweat, this deo is ok. But if you plan on working out or spending a decent amount of time outdoors during the summer, look elsewhere!

Larki
Jun 18, 2009

This product sux!!!! Don't get it

beanie
May 24, 2009

Went on very wet and sticky and took a long time to dry