Adidas Cotton Tech Aluminium Free Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #305 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Adidas Cotton Tech Aluminium Free Deodorant is developed with athletes. Aluminium free formula helps reduce wetness in the underarms. Has anti-odor and active absorbent complex.

September 22, 2016

This has been my favourite aluminum free deodorant for years. Keep in mind, it's not an antiperspirant so it's not going to have the same effectiveness on wetness. I find that it does keep my drier than other deodorants, I think it's the cotton-tech. It also smells great (I get the sport scent) and I find I don't have any body odor when I wear this.

If I know I need something more powerful for special occasions or stressful situations, I will step it up and use an antiperspirant which has aluminum. But, for an everyday basis, I choose to stay away from aluminum as our bodies do absorb what we put on it and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

This is the most effective deodorant product that I have tried.

0.5/5

March 26, 2016

I STINK!! I am not a smelly person, and wash daily and wear clean clothes, however, after less than 12 hours I can smell B.O off myself! Not impressed! I could use typical antiperspirant every second day and not sweat or smell...with it, I have giant wet marks on my arm pits and I stink. Will NOT be purchasing this product again...don't care if it's aluminum free.

August 13, 2013

The reason I recommend this product is that it is aluminum free, and works the best out of the variety of such deodorants I have tried. It is also a relatively good price, especially when it is on sale.

If you want a deodorant that works wonders, this may not be it. However, if you are looking for a healthier version that works well enough, this is am excellent product.

August 17, 2012

This has been my deodorant for years!
I find there aren't many options for aluminium free antiperspirants/deodorants. I found this on sale at shoppers and fell in love ever since.
The smell is pretty light and I find it keeps me dry enough on hot days. Then again I don't excessively sweat or have much BO (my mom never use deodorant and she never smelled *shrug*) I used to not wear antiperspirant unless it was a gym day back when I was in school and no one commented that I was smelly (maybe they were too polite?).
So with that I never felt the need but always felt slightly self conscious during the summer. With this deodorant it keeps me pretty dry and smelling pretty fresh all day.
Overall I'm pretty impressed for the few options there are for aluminum free products this is pretty good in my book.

October 17, 2011

I love this product as it works great and does not contain aluminium. It goes on smooth and lasts all day (if you're not doing heavy activity). It is a deodorant so it doesn't block 100% against dampness but it does a pretty good job and it smells great too. The price of this product is great too. It is about $4.00 but I can find it on sale sometimes at Shopper's Drug Mart for $1.99 so I stock up then.

April 21, 2011

I bought this deodorant in Icy Fresh because it was on sale. I love that it is aluminum free, but that's the only positive thing I can say.

This product really doesn't work for me (and unfortunately that sale was so good I bought 2!) I pretty much feel like I'm not wearing any deodorant at all - it doesn't keep me fresh and dry at all.