Adidas Fruity Rhythm Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #799 out of 1216 in Perfume

Adidas Fruity Rhythm by Adidas Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz for Women From the company that knows how to run things, comes this delicious fruity floral fragrance for active women. Top notes are dark and fruity with black currant and raspberry; middle notes are light and fresh with a floral bouquet of cyclamen and freesia; base note is a soft and tender musk.

March 13, 2016

I think overall, the eau de toilette spray is worth it for the price that you pay for. I got it for only about $10 and I use it very often. I love the smell because it's fresh and reminds me of flowers. It's also from the brand Adidas which is one of my favourite sports clothing brands. You can easily find this product at Walmart or Shoppers.

August 10, 2015

I really like to wear this perfume when I know I'll be moving a lot it has a strong scent throw and feels great.

January 28, 2015

I fell in love with this a few years ago the sent is amazing it's strong enough to notice but it's not overpowering I'm on my 4th bottle and I plan on repurchases. This is my all time favorite perfume/body spray.

August 13, 2013

Love everything about this perfume. The scent is soft and fruity.

August 14, 2012

This is my signature scent! I love perfumes but I usually buy one and then use it for a bit and move on. Not so with Adidas Fruity Rhythm, I have so far bought 2 bottles and am almost done with the second one and WILL be buying a third. It lasts all day, has a luscious fruity scent, and a cute bottle to boot. Definitely a must try!!

September 03, 2011

I love this Adidas scent. It is not too overpowering and it stays for most the day. I use it for everyday use as well as a night on the town. It isn't one of those perfumes that give you an instant headache. I always get compliments that I smell good and everyone wants to know what I am wearing. It is a great price (around $16 to $20) and lasts quite a while. Who doesn't want to smell good for less than $20!

March 28, 2011

Personally, I prefer more natural and not-too-overwhelming scents. I tend to use this for a regular day out with friends and family. Perhaps it's because of the brand, but this scent makes me feel like I'm more energized when I'm heading out.