Adidas Water Sports Hair & Body 3
Amazing
Good

Adidas Water Sports Hair & Body 3 Reviews

Ranked #588 out of 843 in Bath & Body

Water Sports Hair & Body 3 Body Wash for men, developed with athletes to cleanse, refresh & condition hair & skin.Its unique formula is enriched with Hair & Body 3 Complex - Protein, Mint Extract and Pro-VitaminAfter Sport contains extra Protein to help rebalance the natural hydration level of hair & skin as you showerph balanced/ Dermo-tested formula.

September 21, 2014

I too had purchased this for my son who, let's just say does not have the best smelling feet! The scent freshened the entire house when he showered but did not last long on him and it dried his skin out after the first use. His hair did not get greasy though, but we were told not to use it before the teen years so won't be purchasing again due to skin drying.

May 03, 2012

I was excited to find this on sale at a local Pharmasave a couple of weeks ago. It was a bouns pack (had 1 free bottle with it). I couldn't pass up the sale price of $3.99 (for 2 bottles).

I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed here. Usually I love Adidas products, but this one failed to give the extra punch I was expecting. I don't find the body wash lathers well at all, whether on a face cloth or a bath puff. The smell is ok, but doesn't last long. Seems like it wipes off when you dry yourself (not literally, of course). My two sons have tried this in their hair and I've now told them they're not allowed to. Their hair was left greasy and unclean looking (and YES, I made sure they rinsed well).

I did get a good deal for the price. Can't really beat a 2 for 1 offer, but I don't think I'll be paying full price or recommending this product any time soon. Sorry Adidas - just didn't cut it with this one.