Adidas

Adidas Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 132 in Athletic Wear

September 22, 2016

adidias is a brand that never fails for quality. I have a wide variety of sweaters, pants and shoes that are all adidas. My shoes I have been using 6 days a week in the gym and they still look like new. Its a brand you can trust

May 27, 2016

Adidas has been around forever.
This brand has great quality products. Some of their products are badly priced but their clothing I feel
Can get a little pricey. Adidas goes on sale often so I only buy when they are on sale.
This is not my favourite brand, but it's one of themX

April 24, 2016

Adidas makes great quality sporting goods and fitness attire.
Some of the clothing designs are quite trendy, others just too
bizarre for me. I find the quality it comparable to other brands,
like Nike, but it can be a little cheaper. I love my new runners!
The are the comfiest shoes I have ever worn so I will certainly
consider buying another pair when I am due for some new
ones.

November 17, 2015

Great quality sportswear. Has never torn. Seams have never ripped. Easy to wash, hang to dry. Also have their bags/backpacks and soccer cleats. Have all held up to sports and everyday use! Fantastic brand I can always trust.

November 10, 2015

I own a few yoga pants and gym tank tops from adidas and they are really comfy, nice stretchy material that is durable at a affordable price

Adidas;

I have bought for the men in my life (husband and my father) stuff from the website and I have always had a plesant experience.
Fast shipping, quick check out, easy to browse, clothing comes as descrbied no khccups.

November 10, 2015

Adidas.ca is one of the best websites I have shopped on. They have excellent shipping and delivery times, and if you sign up for an account, express shipping is often free. I have never waited more than 4 days to receive my parcel, and they have an excellent return policy! I have ordered from this website many times, and prefer it to finding adidas products in stores. Hands down one of the BEST online shopping websites.

June 19, 2015

I own a couple of items from Adidas.. I find the quality is great..but. But., they need to step up their game with different styles.

April 24, 2015

Own a few shirts, shorts and pants and own a bag from them. Some of their shoes are good but not all of them last. You can have items for everyday wear, gym and running and more. Their brand is pretty good. I used to get discounts because my father had worked a company that had this brand in it before he had passed away. Over all pretty good items.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil