Adult Essentials Gummies Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

Gelatin-free adult gummy multivitamin made with 26 fruits and vegetables plus vitamins and minerals for whole body nourishment.

November 27, 2016

These vitamins taste pretty good! They are not chewy and melt in your mouth. The flavours are fine too. The only thing is that you have to take two or three with meals instead of one.

April 18, 2016

Gummiea are so sweet. I found them to be awkward to chew. The flavour is great and no aftertaste. They were like eating candy so sweet. I would probably not buy them again just because they were to sweet for myself.

May 29, 2015

I lucked out and won a years supply of these, and couldn't be happier. I love that they aren't in pill form, and that they don't contain gelatin. The gummies have a really good taste to them to, although the texture is a bit gritty. I'd definitely consider purchasing them in the future, I just find them a bit difficult to find in stores. You get 75 gummies, and the bottle costs around $10, so its an average price for a good product. Worth it to purchase if you can't handle pills.

May 27, 2015

These vitamins are okay. The vitamins have a softer mushier texture; it's not like the gummy bear candy texture. Flavours are ok.

May 04, 2015

I started taking the women's multi vitamin gummy and like that it doesn't have gelatin but pectin (fruit derived I believe) and they taste good. I would forget to take other vitamins or was too lazy for pills and capsules. These are like candies! Just 75 gummies and take 3 per day so it's a bit pricey for how long they last you.

December 19, 2014

I've used these along with my husband. We both like that it's a gummy and not a hard pill that sits in your gut for hours. They have a good taste and no after taste. i really liked them.

August 12, 2014

I bought the Omega-3 version with DHA and EPA. It's good for brain, eyes, and the nervous system functions. It contains fish oil, free of dairy, gluten, and nuts. I read the ingredients and I'm not allergic to anything in this product. The gummies are fish shaped. They are soft and chewy. They last really good. I chew a couple when I need to.

April 23, 2014

These taste like candy and pack a goodness punch. My husband takes them, which is amazing. Another new staple in our wellness routine.

March 25, 2014

I know that it's important to get all your vitamins in but in my opinion i hate how a lot of the vitamins are either a pill or a hard candy. It's hard to chew and the hard candy has a very strong tast. When I tried the adult gummies i was very satisfied because it was soft and it tasted great.

February 18, 2014

I always forget to take my daily vitamins, so these are perfect! it feels like i am eating candy. They are super convenient to take and taste great. I keep a bottle at work and take a couple at lunch. They are tasty and an easy way for adults to take their vitamins.