Good

Advantage Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 43 in Insect Repellent

April 13, 2016

My poor cat ended up with fleas this winter and she is an indoor cat. I did let her out a few times on her leash during the mild days we had this past winter. My vet wasn't surprised as a lot of pet owners were seeing her for the same thing. I was given advantage and the fleas were gone. Now I will make sure she gets her Advantage doses to prevent getting fleas again. My cat will be ten and never had fleas until now. Let me just add by saying, new neighbour's with pets move in next door.

December 01, 2015

Works not just on fleas but, on ticks and their larvae. This year was horrible for ticks in my area. Didn't need to worry about them because of Advantage!

April 17, 2015

It's a product you apply under their fur and it's chemicals. I'm sorry, but I can't see doing that when there are so many natural options today. I use apple cider vinegar in my pet's bowl. He's almost 14 pounds, so I put 1 bottled water and 1 very small drop of the apple cider vinegar. He loves it and I nor him have fleas in the house.

August 24, 2013

I just tried the Advantage on my cat for fleas in like 20 min, they were falling off of him, This stuff is amazing, no more scatching he looks so relaxed.