Advil 12 hour

Advil 12 hour Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 96 in Pain Relief

January 31, 2017

Normally I don't tend to be picky when it come to pain management products. However, this new Advil 12 hour is amazing!! I recently had a coupon for Advil 12hour and decided to buy it and try it. I was having some incredibly painful cramps (I'm sure you know why ;) ) and decided to try these. I took 1 pill and within a half hour my pain was gone, the best part it was gone ALL DAY. I love this stuff and will buy again.

January 06, 2017

The great pain relief and anti-inflammatory qualities of the original Advil but now last 12 hours! This is great for when you are wanting to get a good night sleep.

October 19, 2016

I have been using this products for years now...nothing works better than this for headaches and sore muscles...I have tried others but i always come back to this product...love it!

October 05, 2016

This is the stuff from heaven. Love me some Advil!! Always works much better than Tylenol for me. Long lasting and very effective on headaches, back pain, neck pain and other general aches.

September 20, 2016

I suffer from a bad back, sometimes walking hurts. I tried the new Advil 12 hour and it was amazing. It helped my back pain and did not upset my stomach. I will be using again.