Advil Cold and Sinus Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 80 in Pain Relief

October 22, 2016

Le médicament fonctionne bien avec les sinus congestionnés en cas de grippe et de rhume. Bon choix , utile dans chaque pharmacie de maison. Je recommande le produit !

October 22, 2016

These are my go-to whenever I begin to feel sick or get a headache. They are the only pills that work for me, actually.
They are a little bit on the expensive side when compared to similar products but as I said, this was the only thing that worked and so it is definitely worth it. They are easy to swallow (I usually have water with it but I have dry-swallowed as well with no hassle) there is also minimal to no taste or after taste which is a plu because some pills seem to have a chalky taste. It usually takes no longer than 20 minutes until I start to feel them working and the pain will be completely gone within 45 minutes, every time.
I have and will continue to repurchase this product and I doubt I will ever even try anything else.

October 22, 2016

Advil Cold and Sinus works wonders! I get frequent headaches from my sinuses because of allergies and after I take this it goes away for a considerable amount of time. I also recommend the extra strength!

September 12, 2016

I find the Advil products expensive but very effective. They are easy to swallow and I have a hard time swallowing pills. No after taste. Within 15 mins my symptoms are starting to recede and once they gone, the drippy nose, stuff nose stay gone for many hours. Very happy with this product.

August 30, 2016

I live in MTL Quebec so winter does not play here !! Flu season is market in everyone's agenda so with that said i think it is fair to say we know what works and what does not ..

Advil Cold and Sinus is one of the best on the market ..most important it gives you a burst of strength when you are feeling sick so you can actually go to work without wanting to throw yourself under a bus !!
It almost instantly starts fighting your symptoms !! Runny nose, headaches, aches cough..we've really come a long way with this stuff and with Advil Cold and Sinus in your corner the days of being two weeks in bed completely out of commission due to a cold are over!!!

Price sucks but i guess thats the rule... if it works its gotta be pricey!

May 10, 2016

Fast and very long lasting relief from cold symptoms and sinus pain. Easy to swallow. Sold in most grocery stores and pharmacies. Cold medicine can run a little expensive but it's worth it.

May 10, 2016

It works very well, decongestion and very effective.

Makes me a bit sleepy but worth it, not very expensive for it's effectiveness, I will definitely buy again

March 26, 2016

as soon as I feel a cold coming I go to my local drug store to pick up Advil Cold and Sinus it works great for my sinus and to stop a cold from settling in

January 26, 2016

Advil cold & sinus is the only cold medicine I use anymore. Once I feel a cold setting in, I start taking this product. It never causes drowsiness, it gets rid of any sore throat I am having and definitely reduces or eliminates all my symptoms. I do try to buy it on sale though, as it can be a bit pricey otherwise.

January 14, 2016

I have taken this before and it seemed to help the duration of my cold.