Advil Cold and Sinus Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 110 in Pain Relief

March 01, 2017

I have been using advil cold and sinus and its very effective. whenever i have cold i take a tablet and it works wonders. My sinus also gets better after a dose.

March 01, 2017

I've used Advil Sinus Congestion and Pain before and liked it. Luckily the past few years I haven't needed it. Of late, though both my husband and I have been having sinus problems. This product couldn't have come at a better time. I have tried it and really liked it. It cleared up my sinus problem and relieved my congestion. It also took away the pain. It did not make me sleepy, nor did it make me feel “jittery”. I will be buying – and using – this product in the future.

February 28, 2017

This is a product that makes your nose run so that it clears your sinuses. I usually prefer this for a daytime use. This was a decent price, and worked.

January 10, 2017

I just got over a HORRIBLE cold. My boyfriend went to the store and brought back some of these pills and they did work pretty well. Helped clear out my sinuses and made me cough a bit less. So it was a good purchase.

January 04, 2017

One of my fav products for year round use, especially now when the colds get going. I find I don't need to take it for very long for it to work and to be effective. No side effects.

October 22, 2016

Le médicament fonctionne bien avec les sinus congestionnés en cas de grippe et de rhume. Bon choix , utile dans chaque pharmacie de maison. Je recommande le produit !

October 22, 2016

These are my go-to whenever I begin to feel sick or get a headache. They are the only pills that work for me, actually.
    They are a little bit on the expensive side when compared to similar products but as I said, this was the only thing that worked and so it is definitely worth it. They are easy to swallow (I usually have water with it but I have dry-swallowed as well with no hassle) there is also minimal to no taste or after taste which is a plu because some pills seem to have a chalky taste. It usually takes no longer than 20 minutes until I start to feel them working and the pain will be completely gone within 45 minutes, every time.
    I have and will continue to repurchase this product and I doubt I will ever even try anything else.

October 22, 2016

Advil Cold and Sinus works wonders! I get frequent headaches from my sinuses because of allergies and after I take this it goes away for a considerable amount of time. I also recommend the extra strength!

September 12, 2016

I find the Advil products expensive but very effective. They are easy to swallow and I have a hard time swallowing pills. No after taste. Within 15 mins my symptoms are starting to recede and once they gone, the drippy nose, stuff nose stay gone for many hours. Very happy with this product.

August 30, 2016

I live in MTL Quebec so winter does not play here !! Flu season is market in everyone's agenda so with that said i think it is fair to say we know what works and what does not ..

Advil Cold and Sinus is one of the best on the market ..most important it gives you a burst of strength when you are feeling sick so you can actually go to work without wanting to throw yourself under a bus !!
    It almost instantly starts fighting your symptoms !! Runny nose, headaches, aches cough..we've really come a long way with this stuff and with Advil Cold and Sinus in your corner the days of being two weeks in bed completely out of commission due to a cold are over!!!

Price sucks but i guess thats the rule... if it works its gotta be pricey!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's