Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 85 in Pain Relief

January 11, 2017

This stuff is amazing!! I get really bad headaches atleast once a month and Advil Extra Strength Liqui-gels is the only thing that helps and I love the fact that I only need to take 1 every 8-12 hours instead of taking 1-2 every 3-4 hours. Would recommend this to anyone who gets extremely bad headaches/migraines.

January 10, 2017

If I just have a normal headache or slight pain, these work pretty well. I have a high tolerance to pain meds unfortunately, so most over the counter pills do nothing. These work a bit if the pain isn't too far gone.

January 10, 2017

Advil extra strength liqui-gel is my go to when i suffer from migraines/headaches.
    It sooth the pain really quick, i always have some in my purse and some at home.

January 10, 2017

They work well for easing my cramps when I'm menstruating monthly. One of the liqui-gels is usually all it takes for the dosage and it works faster than tablet form (usually within 20-30 minutes). Plus, the liqui-gels are easy to swallow. As they are not the cheapest ones on the shelf, I wait to buy them when they are on sale.

January 09, 2017

I started using these when I began developing pms-related migraines. As soon as I felt one starting, I took 2 of these, and if necessary, a couple of more a while later. It stopped the pain and allowed me to take care of my kids, and function at work. I always carry these with me.

January 09, 2017

Id rather use Advil liquid gels because it seems to work faster nd relives the pain faster then any other liquid gels , I would recommend this product to anyone who needs it

January 07, 2017

Love this product. Works so well for muscle aches. Sometimes it only takes one dose to help to alieviate the pain I am suffering from. Would recommend Advil liqui-gels to anyone who is experiencing muscle pain.

December 10, 2016

I used to swear by regular Advil Liqui-Gels but these extra strength are even better! I take one and I can feel my pain start to ease away very quickly. Great product!

November 30, 2016

I'm always satisfied with Advil products, but I haven't noticed a difference in the speed of delivery with this product as opposed to the regular - or extra strength - Advil products that I've used before. I don't like that they can't be broken, but considering that when I need an Advil I need extra strength that really isn't that bad to me.

November 23, 2016

I had only bought the regular strength liquid gels until I found these gems!! They work very fast- great for unannounced migraines/headaches. They do not last as long as the regular pills, so I will take one of these and one regular to have a fast and long-acting effect. I usually buy these on sale.

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash