Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 109 in Pain Relief

March 14, 2017

For years I have suffered with cluster headaches. Dr recommended Advil and told me to take 2 as soon as I felt one coming on. Well, it worked. Worked so well that this is my go to and will be for as long as I suffer with these darn things

March 08, 2017

I have tried different types of Advil and find that I like the extra strength liqui-gels the best for aches and fever. These always work on my tough headaches and don't make me as drowsy as other brands of pain relievers. The liqui-gels also work very quickly and I usually can find coupons and good deals so I always have a stock in the medicine cabinet.

March 07, 2017

It doesn't matter what it cost! Nothing soothes pain and gets rid of it completely the way Advil extra strength does. Liquid gels are fast acting. My only migraine cure.

February 15, 2017

I tend to get multiple headaches in a month which is really bad but these seem to be one of the only medications that help me! I'm not good at taking pills to begin with so the gels help me quite a bit! I haven't taken any recently since I am pregnant but these I swear by and definitely missing these when I get headaches! I find they work fast too and are not as expensive as others that I have bought previously. You can find these at your local drugstore and they occasionally go on sale too which is even better!

February 15, 2017

I always have these in my medicine cabinet. Advil extra strength works in less than half an hour and lasts several hours. I use them if I feel a migraine coming on, if my husband has an ache or any other pain related problem. They are useful and have saved me when I had the flu with a fever. They don't upset my stomach and are easy enough to swallow.

February 15, 2017

Best pain reliever on the market. I sometimes struggle swallowing medication and I have no difficulty with the liqui-gels and the coating has no risk of that chalky medication taste. I don't suffer with pain often, but when I do, I turn to fast acting Advil.

February 15, 2017

When I get a really bad headache, this is the only thing that saves me. I buy my Advil from Costco, and you can get a two pack to save you some money. I know that I will use them eventually. The Advil Liqui-Gels work fast and are easy to take without leaving any bad taste in your mouth or giving you an upset stomach. I've found that these work for cramps, and muscle pain as well, they're definitely something I keep in my medicine cabinet at all times.

February 10, 2017

These were a bit expensive, but you can find advil coupons almost anywhere.
    They do work, I found they worked well on back pain and cramps as well.
    Not only do they work for headaches

February 10, 2017

Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels are my go to pain reliever. As a competitive athlete, on competition days I often need some pain relief due to chronic injuries I deal with and the Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels always help me get through the pain and be the best that I can be.

January 11, 2017

This stuff is amazing!! I get really bad headaches atleast once a month and Advil Extra Strength Liqui-gels is the only thing that helps and I love the fact that I only need to take 1 every 8-12 hours instead of taking 1-2 every 3-4 hours. Would recommend this to anyone who gets extremely bad headaches/migraines.