advil extra strength tablets Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 80 in Pain Relief

November 30, 2016

Works great! I've tried many things for pain, and nothing is as effective as this (except for the fact that I have to double up on the extra strength). Usually it works in about 45m, and I have relief for the full 4h until the next dose. It can also be halved without issue, it doesn't taste bad, and it works exactly as I need it to.

September 13, 2016

I get brutal headaches pretty regularly and I know I can trust that Advil will help alleviate the pain . I have difficulty swallowing pills but I can take these easily . They start to work within 20 mins . I definitely recommend .

September 12, 2016

My whole family relies on this product, from headaches, to muscle aches to fever. It's fast acting and often 1 is enough. I tell everyone I know about this product. So far everyone has said it's great!

January 18, 2016

Advil extra strength tablets is a staple in my household to cure nasty headaches and general body aches and fever. 1 tablet usually does the trick. The tablet is much easier to swallow compared to the caplets. The tablet has a smooth outer coating that is sweet rather than bitter. The tablet is highly recommended to those who have difficulty swallowing pills.

Usually one advil extra strength taken with a bit of water or juice kicks in within 20 minutes and lasts all day. It is a bit pricey but well worth it when your head is pounding.