Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 109 in Pain Relief

For fast and effective relief of:

• migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • menstrual pain
  • backache
  • toothache
  • reduction of fever
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

March 16, 2017

I suffer from chronic headaches and shoulder pain. These pain relievers are the only ones that work for me. I've tried a bunch but these definitely win.

March 08, 2017

j'ai une forte tendance à faire de gros mal de tête et les advils liqui gel sont les seuls a parvenir a faire partir mes douleurs. de plus, les gellules s'avale facilement

March 06, 2017

L'ibuprophen Advil liqui-gel répond à tous mes besoins lorsqu'il s'agit de douleurs musculaires ou maux de tête. Je le préfère aux capsules en poudre car il agit plus rapidement et son emballage savane aussi facilement.
    Souvent moins dispendieux en gros format soulage rapidement et efficacement.

February 28, 2017

As someone who is just coming off a 3 week migraine I owe Advil a huge thanks for helping me through it. I am not a fan of prescription medication. I turn to Advil liquid gels to make my days a little more manageable. Also the only over the counter pill that manages to ease any oral pain I've ever had.

February 24, 2017

Advil li.quid gels are probably the most effective and fast-acting pain relievers I've ever used they are more pricey than others as they work so well but it's worth it when you have various different kinds of pain and it seems to work for all of them I would recommend it to anybody who has pretty much any sort of aches pains swelling or fever

February 24, 2017

Je suis une migraineuse et les advil Ligui-gels sont les seuls médicaments en vente libre qui m'aide vraiment, Efficace, rapide et ne m'irrite pas l'estomac. Toujours dans ma pharmacie pour d'autres petits bobos de la famille.

February 19, 2017

Advil has always been my go to over the counter medication. I especially like the Advil Liquid Gels. I noticed with the gels they absorb a lot faster in the body and they work faster which is a great thing when you need something too work immediately. I have zero issues swallowing the gels, the other tablets that advil has out they always seem to get stuck in my throat, and then they it burns the whole way down. Within 10 minutes for taking Advil I have almost immediate relief from the pills. They work amazing for headaches, migraines, muscle aches and pains, menstrual issues, inflammation in the body and reducing fevers. The only thing I don't like about the product is the added color. There is no reason that there needs too be a pretty blue color for these pills to work. A clear advil gel would be great and there wouldn't be the need to add colors. Not good for you.

I bought 72 capsules for 10.99$ at Walmart. A Bit expensive but worth it as it helps with my pain

February 17, 2017

This is the only pain killer that relieves my headaches. I have tried many, many pills to relieve my sever headache pain and Advil Liquigels are the only thing that works.

February 12, 2017

Advil Liquigels are the only thing I trust when I really want relief from menstrual cramps. I don't like taking any kind of medication, but these really do work well. I take 2 as soon as I start feeling symptoms. They take a little time to kick in, but I they really help to relieve my pain.

January 16, 2017

Works faster than any other pill form and has lasting results (especially when mixed with a caffeinated drink). Easy to swallow. Would be lost without it!