Advil Nighttime Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 80 in Pain Relief

The multi-pain relieving power of Advil® plus a gentle sleep aid. If aches and pains are keeping you up at night, Advil®PM Liqui-Gels® can help you get the rest you need. It works by combining the powerful pain relief of Advil® with a gentle sleep aid. Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backache, minor arthritis pain or other aches or pains, you can rest assured with Advil® PM Liqui-Gels®. Advil®PM Liqui-Gels®, real liquid power to rush relief where it hurts to ease you into a better night's sleep. Among non-prescription pain relievers.

September 17, 2016

I got this product in hopes that it would help me sleep as I haven't had much luck with other products I didn't have much hope. To my surprise this product worked and didn't leave me feeling poorly in the morning

May 26, 2016

I work at a radio station where I'm staring at a computer screen all day and I get terrible migraines, but these get rid of my migraines fast and the affects are long lasting. Plus theyre very easy to swallow.

May 26, 2016

Got my free sample in the mail, spent a long day at the park with the kids I was feeling particularly sore and tired, I decided to try these out, hoping and praying I wouldn't be groggy in the morning! Fell asleep fast, woke up refreshed and feeling much better! Two thumbs up Advil!!

May 02, 2016

I am a person who suffers from Fibromyalgia (For those who do not know the symptoms think of it as a heightened sensitivity of the nerves causing constant aches to bruise like pain over the whole body). At times the aching is horrendous and it makes it very difficult to sleep, the restlessness that is caused by the pain starts a vicious cycle of more pain when I wake.

The three main triggers for my pain is lack of: sleep, healthy dieting, and exercise. Sleep is the easiest one to mess up as one day of bad sleep will trigger it, while one day without exercise or eating unhealthy won't trigger it.

I chose to live without prescriptions but sometimes the pain cycle won't end. I got a sample of this product and I find for average days 1 capsule works to get rid of 90% of the pain without feeling like I am drugged at all. I wake up without pain, and feel much more rested as well. I highly recommend this product to those suffering from pain, who do not usually take medication, but sometimes need a little helped breaking the cycle of pain!

March 26, 2016

Advil night time relieves pain while you sleep it calm you down to get a better restful sleep with the pain and agony when you wake up you're not as sore

March 14, 2016

such fast relief, honestly advil liqui gels are great for fast relief as it hits the pain, targets the pain very fast
night time calms you down makes you relaxed and sleepy so i tend to avoid during the day as do make you too calm and a little drowsy for driving.

the liquid gels instantly react to numb the pain and give a soothing sensation
easy to swallow, gentle and gel like

March 14, 2016

I recieved these free to try. I was really excited because I wanted to sleep in the night I tried them. I took them and I was lying in bed and I felt them starting to make me tired. I ended up having quite a good sleep. It felt like I had a deep sleep which I really needed. I will definitely buy these now.

March 10, 2016

I got my sample pack I got 4 liquid jells I used the 2 night and I had a amazing sleep I fell asleep quicker and stayed asleep longer I would suggest that if your having a hard time sleeping they are definitely Something to try I had a migrain 1 night and within 15 mins I was able to lay down without having horrible pain in my temples and neck I most definitely will be buying a bottle for the times where I have a hard time sleeping and migrains at night thank you for the trial pack well worth the try

February 18, 2016

I use alot of advil products for aches and pains as well as for sinus preassure and colds...i like this nightime formula, works well for me and doesn't upset my stomache which is a plus! Good value and even better if you stock up while on sale with some coupons!

February 18, 2016

For someone who has trouble sleeping, I highly recommend Advil Nightime Liqui-Gels. They are a lot more affective than most night time sleeping aids. They are a little pricey, but, if they work, it's worth it:)!