Good

Advil PM Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 80 in Pain Relief

September 29, 2016

Having Fibromyalgia and Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is hard for anyone to get used to. You’re in constant pain and it makes it really difficult to do anything, like sleep. So when I was offered the opportunity to try a sample of Advil PM for free for review I was excited. Why didn’t I think of Advil PM sooner? I mean, I know Advil is a great brand and they have always worked before. But I honestly never thought about it helping me sleep.

I woke up in such a great mood and feeling so refreshed the morning after taking Advil PM. It was an eye changer. I’m not one to use a ton of pills to help me out, but this is a great product to keep around the house for those horrible nights. It didnt take long to kick in, I fell asleep fast, had no problems waking up when my baby needed me, and still woke up more refreshed than I normally do.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has trouble sleeping at night due to pain!!

August 27, 2016

Advil PM is the perfect solution when you have a headache and find that you cannot sleep. I take 2 of the film coated tablets and I start feeling drowsy within 10 minutes. Usually after taking the Advil I sleep through the night. I did recieve this product for free in exchange for a honest review

February 10, 2016

Advil PM is geared to help you sleep - when you have pain. It is a combination of a pain killer and a mild sleep aid. It helps me get to sleep - and stay asleep - when my arthritis is acting up. Definitely recommend this product!