Aerie Signature Boybriefs by American Eagle Outfitters Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 76 in Lingerie

Our favorite signature fit with a fun finish!
Softest stretch cotton, super low rise, medium coverage.

September 28, 2016

I tried this on an online order and loved them. They are so comfy and come in a zillion different patterns. I am not the skinniest chick lol but they do come in xxl which fit perfect. Great sales on too.

February 25, 2016

Aerie is the absolute best store to go to for female undergarments. It is comfy and perfect for females of all sizes. I love Aerie's Rewards Program too because for every 5 bras purchased, you get one free! Imagine my shock when they came out with the Boybriefs. Absolutely comfortable and doesn't show too much! it's the only thing I wear at home (as well as a Tee..)! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for the ultimate comfy boy briefs.

June 29, 2015

These underwear are super soft and really affordable! I love all the different patterns they come in so you can have a bit of fun with picking a daily necessity.

March 07, 2015

I love these, they are so soft and comfortable. you can wear with any outfit and they are not expensive. plus they are super cute.

February 17, 2014

Great when you can get 7 for ~$25. Super soft cotton. Love them.

November 16, 2011

LOVE these booty undies!

I got 8 pairs for $25, I think thats one of their usual sale prices? but not 100%! Love AE for clothes and just recently purchased the undies and am a huge fun! Super comfy, use them most during that time of the month and they work great with pads as well (sometimes if I get a pair that doesnt work with wings pads I throw em out right away! haha)

All in all great comfy buy for your bum!

March 27, 2011

These undies are beyond comfy - I seriously have so many pairs! they wash up great, fit great and are worth every penny. AE usually has sales and you can get about 8 pairs for $25, it is a great deal!

September 13, 2010

The most comfortable underwear you will EVER own! They are so soft and feel amazing, and they come in a very wide variety of colors and patterns, so there will be something for everyone's taste. They are pretty pricey at $7.50 a pair, but Aerie always has some kind of good deal going on! I buy them in sets of five when they have a 5/$15 sale, and sometimes in singles when they are on clearance or just on a regular discounted sale. After wearing Aerie underwear, I'm never buying the packages of cheap underwear from Wal-Mart or Target again! I'm in love with this underwear, as weird as it sounds. xD

January 27, 2010

These are a little expensive (for me), but I got great deals on them when they were on sale. :) There are always great deals to be found at Aerie. :P The colors and patterns are cute and fun, and they are super comfy. However, if you wear sheer pants they will give you a very visible pantie-line. :/ Unfortunately, after a few washes they lose much of their elasticity and shape.. However, I love all the coverage-I feel very comfortable in them. Highly recommended that you get a pair or two :) Side note: Make sure you get the PROPER size because if its too small the inside of the undies will be very irritating as it rubs (personal experience :S) and if its too big it might be more baggy/granny pantie looking.

January 26, 2010

Definitely, as per the other reviewers, super comfy. All their aerie styles are, actually. And they do wash and wear fairly well. (Just too bad about the staff at the Toronto stores...)

Worth picking up when they have a deal, and a sale, and a coupon - and even more so if you go on a Thursday when they have the extra promos!