Aero Truffle Reviews

Ranked #653 out of 767 in Chocolate

November 19, 2016

This is exactly like a regular Aero bar. I don't find that it tastes any different. Even the texture is very similar. The truffle filling is not soft and creamy like I was expecting. If this costs more than a regular bar, I wouldn't bother getting it.

June 18, 2016

Truffle Milk Chocolate Bubble Bar is much nicer than the caramel version in every possible way. It is not overly sweetened to the point that it is a burden. The chocolate actually tastes superior once the caramel flavouring is gone. It melts softer, smoother texture, and the air spaces in between the chocolate is what allows for the creamier consistency. Once the chocolate has disappeared into my tummy, I am left with a very subtle chocolaty taste that is not at all overpowering. Despite the fact that there really is no extra ingredient to indicate the truffle, I still thoroughly enjoyed this bubble bar and was reaching for seconds.

March 14, 2015

I love these. I've always loved bubbly Aero, and this is just a new way to enjoy one of my favourites!

July 08, 2014

It's like floating on a sumptuous chocolatey cloud for the tastebuds.

September 29, 2013

Just when Aero chocolate could not get any better, came the Aero truffle. I saw it in the local convienient store and grabbed it. its Aero's milk Chocolate which is basically the same as an original Aero but with a bubbly shape Truffle. I truly enjoyed it, its yummy and melts in your mouth. Give it a try, you wont be disappointed.