AERO Vanilla Truffle Big Bubble Bar Reviews

Ranked #623 out of 772 in Chocolate

September 05, 2016

Tried this bar a couple of days ago, they had samples of this at a store I was at. I usually love Areo bars, one of my favourite chocolate bars. This one was not very good, maybe if the Vanilla had bubbles to in it have been better, I thought saying truffle it might be smooth, but it was not. I will not buy this bar.

1.5/5

September 04, 2016

We are chocolate lovers in this household. Usually, I love Aero bars but my kids and I tried this version and we all did not like it. The vanilla did nothing for the Aero bar. I can't recommend this version.

August 14, 2016

I tried this at SuperStore the other day. It was being sampled. I found that the vanilla flavour was very subtle and the chocolate was very smooth, however, I did not find a huge different in texture between it and a regular Aerobar. The price point, at over $3, did not make this attractive either. I can purchase a superior chocolate product, such as Lindt, for around the same price. Aero needs to make these bars cheaper for me to bring them into my house.

0.5/5

June 20, 2016

J'ai essayé cette barre Aéro truffée à la vanille parce que j'aimais bien l' Aéro original. Je n'ai pas du tout aimé ce mélange qui est beaucoup trop sucré à mon avis. Ce n'est pas une collation pour moi. Je n'en rachèterai pas à l'avenir.

June 20, 2016

I remember I tried this chocolate bar thinking "it can't be bad its AERO!" well it WAS BAD!!!
    I mean the bubbles were there, the texture, and outside chocolate smooth....but actual vanilla flavour honestly jiust did not work. Why ruin a good chocolate bar with additional flavouring that makes it worse.

To be honest,. I hardly see this chocolatre anywhere (or maybe don't pa y attention) but you know what...I will never eat this again. Vanilla tasted fake and ruined my enjoyment of eating an aero chocolate bar

1.5/5

March 11, 2016

I love Aero bars and most of their new lineup of different flavoured bars. I saw the vanilla one and I just had to try it. It was awful. The flavours just did not go well together in they made it. I found it difficult to finish the bar but I did not want to waste the money I had just spent on it. Stay away from this, even if you usually like vanilla and chocolate flavours mixed together.