Affresh Washer Cleaner
Good

Affresh Washer Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

August 04, 2016

I purchased these after my front load washer was smelling funny. I found it may have worked a little bit but if any it was very minimal. It also leaves another funny smell. Better off just Scrubbing the washer with a cloth and regular cleaning solution.

January 07, 2016

This is great for cleaning the washer.. Does a great job, leaving my washer clean and smelling fresh!

July 03, 2014

LOVE this product! Since trying Affresh, I have not used any other product. While it is a little noisy bouncing around in the washer, it works fantastic and leaves a fresh scent.

May 27, 2014

Affresh works great at cleaning my washer. It is the only product I use. The lemon scent after the clean cycle is over is fantastic and lasts for a long time.

It works well. It has to be used with a HE washer, but it does its job. I would be willing to try another brand if presented.

1.5/5

April 15, 2014

I purchased a 3 tablet Affresh washer cleaner pack. I followed the instructions. Put the tablet directly in the washer drum but it did not dissolve completely. It was half it's original size and it made so much noise bouncing around in the washer, it was annoying and the half that did dissolve, did not clean a thing. I would not recommend this product at all.