African Gold Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner
Good

African Gold Coconut Oil Hair Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #797 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 27, 2015

Kimzie, how you use it depends on your type of hair. It is meant as a leave in for thick, course hair. For thinner, lighter hair, you should scoop some into your fingers (about the size of a quarter), spread it on your fingertips and run it through your hair, starting at the tips. Then comb out and you will have enough on the scalp. If you do this overnight it will moisturize enough and be ready to wash out in the morning. For me, I was using this before coconut oil was trendy and I use it as a leave in after straightening my hair.

Again, use of the product depends on the hair type. The original use is meant for extremely course, extremely dry hair.

August 16, 2015

I use coconut oil often to revive my dry hair. I recently purchased the African gold coconut oil hair conditioner product. You leave it in etc. It says to use daily and i cant imagine using it ever again . I like the idea. But it took me five days and two shampoos each day to even get it out of my hair . Which in the end added more damage to my hair. This product just wasn't for me !