After Bite Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

October 04, 2016

Je n'aime pas le produit ! Je trouve qu'il est facile d'utiliser d'autre alternative qui soulage beaucoup mieux les piqûres ( sur moicomme la calamine).

October 04, 2016

I use this on my children whenever they get mosquito bites and it really does help it dry up quicker and takes the edge off the itch. I have personally used it on my stomach I had broken out because of the metal button on my jeans and this really worked to keep the itch at bay. You do need to keep reapplying though if u want continuous itch relief.

October 04, 2016

This works well for me. The first time I went away in vacation I did not purchase it. That was a lesson learnt. The next time I picked it up and used it after I got eaten alive. It helped heal the bites and eliminate the itch. Thank goodness!!

August 24, 2016

I was not impressed with this at all! I always have such a bad reaction to mosquito bites at the beginning of the season, they welt up and are so itchy I have scratched so hard I've drawn blood. A friend recommended this to me so I went and got some and as soon as I got bit I immediately applied it and got absolutely no relief, not even a little! I talked to a pharmacist and he said it's very watered down so it won't give much relief and he recommended a cortisone cream instead! Like anything it didn't work for me but it apparently works for others, you will never know unless you try it!

August 24, 2016

J'utilise after bite depuis des années et c'est vraiment un produit sur lequel on peut compter. Il est offert en plusieurs variétées (creme, gel, enfants, etc) et tous fonctionne bien. Compact, je le traine partout avec moi et je le garde a porté de main. Les démangeaisons du aux piqures semblent bien moins pire depuis que j'utilise ce produit. Je vous le recommande fortement.

July 11, 2016

After a weekend outside where the mosquitos were particularly bad, I couldn't take the itchiness anymore so stopped at the store for some afterbite. It was instant relief and I could finally sleep again at night!

June 29, 2016

I always bring this in my purse whenever I go out to a get together outside. This is the perfect size to add to any bag and always convenient to have.

June 09, 2016

This is an amazing product! A must have during camping season. After Bite is Super effective at relieving the itch from bug bites and it's also so fast working!

June 09, 2016

I think that this after bite is so nessacary in thumper time where I live. I'm surrounded by wooded areas and I find that there are times during the summer when it seems like there are flies and mosquitos everywhere you look. This after bite works extremely well at helping with swelling and the itchiness that comes along with bug bites. Great to have on hand.

April 10, 2016

Fantastic product. I make sure I always have one in the medicine cabinet and I never travel without. Just a dap and the itching is gone. I have been using After Bite for 20 years now.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends