Amazing

AG aerodynamics lightweight hair spray Reviews

Ranked #1765 out of 2235 in Hair Care

Your style is unique and so is the array of products in AG's Style Category. Short, long or in between, AG's Style products put the wow in your own, individual look. AG Style Aerodynamics Lightweight Spray is a fast-drying working spray that contains low alcohol & allows you to brush out your hair effortlessly with zero build-up or flaking! It provides you a finish with medium hold and excellent shine. For more information, please visit http://www.flatironexperts.com.

September 26, 2016

I wanted to love this hairspray - got it on a recommendation, but I just couldn't handle the strong smell. The hold was decent, a little sticky, but I just could not get over the strong scent!

July 13, 2011

My curly hair has a lot of body and depending on the weather can be hard to control. I shopped around for a long time to find a hairspray that could hold my hair style but not make me look like I had used a whole can of spray on my head.
    This product is amazing! It is lightweight enough to leave my curls feeling free and looking natural while holding the style that I have chosen. It is often windy where I live and this hairspray is a must have if you want to keep your hair looking great all day!

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows