AG Conditioning Mist

AG Conditioning Mist Reviews

Ranked #968 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 15, 2016

J'utilise ce produit depuis quelque semaines maintenant et je peux dire que c'est un bon produit. Je ne suis cependant pas certaine que je continuerai à l'acheter une fois terminé, considérant que l'effet adoucissant et démêlant n'était pas aussi présent que d'autres produits testés auparavant. Il s'agit d'un excellent produit pour ceux qui ont les cheveux fins qui n'ont pas tendance à se mêler facilement. Dans mon cas, j'ai les cheveux longs et frisés naturellement. Pas tout à fait le ''bon match''!!

September 04, 2015

Love this! My hair is always super soft and easy to manage after using... Even with our hard water.

August 25, 2015

It is a good replacement for the stuff I used to use that was discontinued however it is quite a bit more expensive. It smells nice and it keeps the frizz down without making my hair greasy or flat.

December 24, 2014

I think the smell is the best part of this conditioner. It works great as a lead-in, but I didn't find it took out as many tangles as I had hoped.

1.5/5

September 25, 2014

I bought this at a salon. I wanted something to condition my colour treated hair and to help detangle it. It worked OK but I found I still had dry patches after brushing it out. I don't think it was that helpful. The salesperson said to use only a few sprays only but it's not that great. Also, that it helps with kids hair too. My hair didn't feel soft or shiny or smooth. Dry patches! I think, it's missing an ingredient or two. Not worth getting again.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS