AG Curl Recoil Curl Activator

AG Curl Recoil Curl Activator Reviews

Ranked #1536 out of 2308 in Hair Care

February 28, 2017

Oh the joys of having curly hair!
    i am absolutely in love with this product. Everything about it.
    It was a little pricey, but totally worth it! If you just use a dime size amount and apply from root to tip, flip your head upside down and defuse it... you're left with Blake lively gorgeous beach hair.
    NO JOKE! <3

December 02, 2016

Ce produit est définitivement mon favoris depuis des années ! Je l'applique dans mes cheveux mouillé avant de les sécher au diffuseur et ca me donne toujours un excellent résultat !!! Des boucles brillante et douce au toucher , pas d'effet " mouillé et sec " . J'adore aussi l'odeur ca sent un peu comme orange et crème :)

September 19, 2016

I am seriously in love with this stuff!! My hair is very finicky it is kind of between curly and wavy also with some frizz! This stuff I put some in my hair while it is still went give it a scrunch and I am good to go. If I want to give it some extra bounce I will use my diffuser. But as a busy mom of 4 this is by far the best product I have ever used!!

April 28, 2016

This has been one of my favourite curly hair products. I love it and it doesn't make my hair crunchy providing you don't use too much...which I have done, but you don't need a lot. It spreads well. My hair is soft and bouncy with great curl definition.

December 15, 2015

Probably the best curl activator I have tried and believe me I've tried a lot! Makes my wavy hair so soft and defines my curls. Love this product!

October 30, 2015

I have curly hair and was looking for a product so my curls would hold till next wash. I did not notice any difference with or without the product.

November 27, 2014

This is a curly girls best friend! I didn't know how great my curls were til I purchased AG Recoil Curl Activator. My curls hold all day and aren't crunchy.

August 19, 2014

This product works a little bit, but is generally ineffective. The positive side is that my hair never feels greasy or crunchy after using it.

July 21, 2014

I used to use mousse after mousse, and they would just make my hair crunchy and more wavy than anything, but not in a beach bombshell sort of way, like a limp poodle fur way. Not nice. AG curl activator actually leaves me with the curls I'm supposed to have, though if you use too much it also makes your hair kind of crunchy and at 30 bucks for 12 fl. oz., the price is much steeper than for a bottle of mousse. But you get what you pay for. It works well and lasts long! Recommended.

July 24, 2013

Each time using this product is like getting out of the salon with a fresh perm!