• AG re:coil curl activating balm
  • AG re:coil curl activating balm

AG re:coil curl activating balm Reviews

Ranked #1762 out of 2199 in Hair Care

This curl-activating balm is great for holding soft casual waves, and long tousled beach hair.
With its frizz-free, moisturizing formula, AG Recoil Curl Activating Balm is perfect for environments with high humidity and rain.

Click on their main website for more information

October 06, 2010

I have had really good luck with A/G re:coil curl activator. I put it in my towel dried but damp (scrunched, not rubbed with towel) hair and then use my fingers to twist curls and ringlets and then air dry. I've found this product really helps them stay looking great when dry. It gives my hair a soft, tousled, "beachy" curls type of look and I love it!
    It was a gift from a friend, but she got it at a salon in downtown Toronto. I believe she said it was about $18 or so. Give it a try!

May 26, 2009

I love this stuff! This styling cream is all I use to tame the frizzy mess I call my hair. It's pretty heavy so if you have fine hair I think the cream would weigh it down. It keeps my curls in shape, pretty much frizz-free and I only need to use a little. I comb it through my hair when it's wet and just diffuse. It leaves my hair soft and not crunchy like when I use most mousse. I especially love this product in the summer because it still holds even in the humid weather. Definitely worth buying!