AG Sterling Silver Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

AG Sterling Silver Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1388 out of 2161 in Hair Care

June 24, 2014

It's not cheap shampoo by any means, but it certainly keeps my hair blond! I use this shampoo every other day to make sure my dyed hair does not get brassy. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

March 07, 2012

If you bleach your hair this is a must! I have been using it for a few years and I would never change it. It keeps my hair a gorgeous icy blonde and the smell is amazing. It smells like pina colada and I get lots of compliments on how good my hair smells :). It is also cruelty free ... so get it!

September 23, 2011

I recently have gone blonde from black, as a natural brunette with reddish undertones. Because of the black hair dye pigments and the natural reddish undertones, my blonde pulls some really warm tones...which I hate!

My hairdresser recommended I try AG Sterling Silver line after weak results from several other Violet shampoos/conditioners intended for keeping the brassiness out of blonde hair.

It is scented like coconut cream, so it's a delight to use! At first, you will be shocked by the color...it looks as though a squid had been murdered in the shower; dark indigo purple and I'm not even kidding! It does NOT stain the shower though, it won't stain your nails (natural) but it WILL 'gray' fake nails and it WILL stain your hair IF you keep it on too long or forget about it as you go about your shower!

It is very moisturizing and leaves hair feeling clean, soft and manageable and most of all, bright blonde again! No more warm tones!

I use both the shampoo and conditioner together twice or three times a week. It is recommended to use it weekly, but I find I need it a little more than once per week. Don't use it more than three times a week though or you will end up with a slightly violet/grayish hue to your hair!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products