AG ThikkWash
Good

AG ThikkWash Reviews

Ranked #2005 out of 2308 in Hair Care

The AG ThikkWash Shampoo allows for long lasting body and volume control! By improving dull, flat, thin hair to produce a more nourished, elastic look!
With its anti-static ingredients, the AG ThikkRinse Conditioner lets your hair become better manageable, and leaves the hair feeling softened and conditioned in all environments, especially for humidity!

November 28, 2016

I have had extremely fine baby hair all of my life and I am now 66. There have been many products out there promising me great results, but this is the one I have settled on. It gives my hair life and allows it to look freshly washed for days. With the volume it provides my hair is more manageable without looking like I only have four pieces of hair on my head. Love it and recommend it highly. Great for when you are travelling and are unable to shampoo your hair everyday.

August 06, 2009

I have had issues with flat hair for a long time. I've tried all different types of shampoos promising the world... well I finally found it. This shampoo (and I also use the thinkwash conditioner) has made my hair look wonderful. It's soft and gets great volume. I now buy the litres of it that last me a year and pay $44 for it. It's so well worth it.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus