Good

Age L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Face/Neck/Chest Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 20, 2015

I like this product very much. I have dry skin and I find this balm is a really good night cream for cold winter, It's smooth and goes on easily. It's creamy but not greasy and is absorbed deep in the skin. I wake up like well rested. I will definitely repurchase this product.

June 30, 2014

This was a good night cream for my mature and dry face that was in desperate need of some nourishment and extreme hydration for my dry skin, during this long lasting winter of 61/2 months. This is a rich and thick balm designed to treat and nourish the saggy skin of the neck and décolletage area. After using this cream, my face seemed to be firmer and toned. It soaks in pretty quickly penetrating deep below the skins surface locking in the moisture. The texture is like thick whipped butter, which is non greasy. This is my go to cream in those cold winter nights. Well worth the money. I paid $19.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart or London Drugs.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products