Good

Age L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Face/Neck/Chest Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 628 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

January 07, 2017

I've been using this product for awhile at night it's a thick sliky cream that's goes on nice in the morning my skin is nice and hydrated and soft I definitely recommend this product

April 20, 2015

I like this product very much. I have dry skin and I find this balm is a really good night cream for cold winter, It's smooth and goes on easily. It's creamy but not greasy and is absorbed deep in the skin. I wake up like well rested. I will definitely repurchase this product.

June 30, 2014

This was a good night cream for my mature and dry face that was in desperate need of some nourishment and extreme hydration for my dry skin, during this long lasting winter of 61/2 months. This is a rich and thick balm designed to treat and nourish the saggy skin of the neck and décolletage area. After using this cream, my face seemed to be firmer and toned. It soaks in pretty quickly penetrating deep below the skins surface locking in the moisture. The texture is like thick whipped butter, which is non greasy. This is my go to cream in those cold winter nights. Well worth the money. I paid $19.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart or London Drugs.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical