• AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
  • AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
Good

AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Formulated with unique Mineral Skin Osmoter And a wealth of other natural Dead Sea ingredients Soothes hands with deep nourishment & hydration Non-greasy, instantly calms chapped, dry surfaces Restores vitality for supple, softer & younger-looking hands Perfect for sensitive skin Hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested - Ahava - Hand Care

March 08, 2016

When I received this hand cream, I was surprised at the box it came in and how nice it is. It has great detail on it & it has nice colors, it would be perfect for a gift for someone. The tube that the hand cream is in is nice also. It has all details on the tube about the hand cream inside and it has little silver speckles on the tube which adds a great touch, and its a full 3.4 ounce size. It’s a deadsea water mineral hand cream and it smells great. It is allergy tested and its for sensitive skin also. I used some of this hand cream as soon as I received it, it made my hands very soft and left like a silky touch. The smell lasts a very long time unlike traditional hand creams I have used before. The smell is not very strong, its just right. This is hand cream but I have also applied it to my arms. It softens my dry skin up nicely and leaves the great scent behind for hours. I had my husband to use some on his very rough hands to see how well it would make his feel. We was both very pleased with the outcome. It left his normally rough hands very soft and he even likes the scent too. With this hand cream you don’t have to reapply often because it lasts a while. You don’t have to use a lot of this hand cream when applying either, a little bit goes a long way. If you use to much it will be a bit of a greasy feeling because you have used way to much. When you use the right amount of it, it goes on very smoothly, no greasiness at all and it leaves your hands very soft and smelling great for hours. I will be keeping this in my purse so I can use it anytime I want and I definitely recommend this hand cream. If you have dry rough hands or just need some good luxurious nourishment, then this is the hand cream for you!

September 27, 2010

AMAZING.... I have used several items from this brand. And they are all perfection. My skin has never been so soft, and the smell is so relaxing.

September 23, 2010

I have extremely sensitive skin (I have eczema) and I use this Ahava hand cream. It is pricey but if you have any dry patches, it will moisturize them and clear them up within a couple of days. This product has dead sea treatment in it and acts as such. This, aside from Aveeno, is the only lotion I can use all over my body. You can use the hand cream as body cream as well (saves you a bit of money) because I looked at the ingredients and they are exactly the same.

October 26, 2009

I fell in love with AHAVA products when I went to Israel in 1999 and cannot live without this hand cream. It actually feels like it's penetrating my skin and not just sitting on tip and being greasy. There's no fancy botanical smell, just a hand cream smell. Here's the kicker, the stuff you can buy in the US (It would have english & French writing on the bottle) is a different formula than the stuff from Israel (hebrew and english writing). The Americanized version is not as thick.