• Air Heads Taffy Candy
  • Air Heads Taffy Candy

Air Heads Taffy Candy Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 180 in Candy

July 02, 2016

I personally love these but find them hard on my teeth unless I suck them. I love the sour, tangy flavour. Not expensive and readily available. Taste a litlte like salt water taffy. Not sure of the ingredients but they have a really pleasant and distinctive taste. They melt great in your mouth too. A nice treat when you want something really sweet. My girls love these, I buy a package but have to dish it out one at a time or they will eat the whole package.

June 09, 2016

I love these! I'd like to say that get them for the child of the house but that would be in this case. I love the different flavours that these come in and these have so much flavour packed into the candy. These are also very cheap and can be purchased at the dollar store.

February 10, 2016

As a kid I love these flavoured taffys.
They are nice and chewy. Not the first candy I would choose though.
Can be a little hard on the teeth.

February 10, 2016

I love these sweet chewy snacks. There are so many good flavours to choose from. I wish they weren't so bad for your teeth!

September 28, 2015

i dont like these but the kids sure do, several flavors to choose from.. flavor is mild and sweet

September 27, 2015

great candy with great flavours , lots too choose from I love the mystery one it just has that flavour that you can't point your finger on it and it is delicious. The apple one is the worst out of all of them, way too sweet.

June 11, 2015

These taste really good, and there's lots of different flavors, but they are sticky and chewy little buggers!

May 28, 2015

I really like these candies. The flavours are always very trong and very good. Sometimes the taffy can be a little tough, but as long as you eat them in time they are amazing.

May 07, 2015

I am a sucker for any taffy candy after years of braces and other dental work that denied me these delicious things. Air heads are my favourite next to salt water taffy!

April 02, 2015

Love these air heads. Soft and chewy texture. Flavors can be sour but they are pretty good.

What do you think, have you tried them?