Good

Air Motion Pro Hairbrush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1009 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 12, 2014

Before this brush I had been using the same brushes for probably 7 years – in other words, it was well past time that I switch up my brush game. I have got to say that I am so glad I waited for as long as I did because this one has really exceeded my expectations! The ergonomic handle is incredibly comfortable to hold and it’s super light, which I didn’t think would make a difference, but it really does! It really feels like I’m holding the sports car of hair brushes when I hold it which makes it a joy to use, and makes me love brushing my hair.

This bad boy also gets knots out of my hair like nobodies business. At first I thought that it wasn’t as effective because it does take more strokes to go through my hair, but it doesn’t tug as much as other brushes and it makes me feel like it doesn’t damage my hair like others. I have a feeling that this brush is probably similar to the Tangle Teezer, but I haven’t tried it to be able to compare them. Since switching to this brush I’ve noticed that my hair is smoother and softer than it ever has been before, even with the use of products. I am definitely a convert!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye