Air Optix Night and Day contacts Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 23 in Eye Care

June 04, 2015

Great lenses that allow you to wear them continuously for up to a month. This is great if you forget to rove your lenses before bed without causing discomfort or infection.

May 02, 2012

I will never go back to my old brand. I used to use the Acuvue oasis dailies contacts, I had seen ads for the Air Optix brand Night & Day and just had to try them. These are the most convenient, comfortable contacts I have ever tried. You wear them for about a month straight, even keeping them in when you sleep, hence the mega convenience of not having to put in and take out every day. I like many contact users have had the experience of forgetting to take my contacts out at the end of the day, it's a horrible feeling waking up with very dry itchy, eyes full of calcium deposits on them. With these contacts that doesn't happen. In fact I have a tendency now to forget I even wear contacts. I can't even feel these in my eyes, they don't irritate, they don't rip as easily as some, yet they are still so breathable. If you have yet to try these contacts, I suggest you do.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating