Air Optix Night and Day contacts Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 25 in Eye Care

June 04, 2015

Great lenses that allow you to wear them continuously for up to a month. This is great if you forget to rove your lenses before bed without causing discomfort or infection.

May 02, 2012

I will never go back to my old brand. I used to use the Acuvue oasis dailies contacts, I had seen ads for the Air Optix brand Night & Day and just had to try them. These are the most convenient, comfortable contacts I have ever tried. You wear them for about a month straight, even keeping them in when you sleep, hence the mega convenience of not having to put in and take out every day. I like many contact users have had the experience of forgetting to take my contacts out at the end of the day, it's a horrible feeling waking up with very dry itchy, eyes full of calcium deposits on them. With these contacts that doesn't happen. In fact I have a tendency now to forget I even wear contacts. I can't even feel these in my eyes, they don't irritate, they don't rip as easily as some, yet they are still so breathable. If you have yet to try these contacts, I suggest you do.