Air Wick Air Freshener In Lavender Reviews

Ranked #322 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

100% Natural propellant for cleaner fragrance

Unlike traditional aerosols that release chemical propellants with fragrance, AIR WICK® Air Freshener utilizes compressed fresh air to propel a soft, gentle mist, delivering a cleaner fragrance experience. It also produces 40% less carbon footprint than traditional aerosols.

December 04, 2016

Air Wick Air Freshener In Lavender -This is a great product to freshen up the smell of your rooms, it has a great smell not to over powering, It is very cheap about 1.50 a can

February 12, 2016

I like how this air refresher has 40 percent less carbon footprint than the usual sprays. You can usual find these for about a dollar and it is well worth the price. It smells really nice too.

February 12, 2016

I use this a lot to keep the air in my bathroom smelling nice. It has a very nice beautiful scent. It is a very good product. I definitely recommend this product.

January 25, 2016

Love the Lavender Scent of Air Wick Air Freshener I keep one under my sink in the kitchen and one in my washroom I spray this stuff every day the scent lasts for a long time and I always buy it for a great price

0.5/5

July 31, 2015

I absolutely hate Air Wick air freshers. I have no allergies, I have no medical conditions, I have no problems with any other air freshers, but something in Air Wick sprays gives me a sever reaction and causes my air ways to become inflamed and swollen. I strongly suggest choosing any other brand of air freshener over this, if you care about your friends, family and pets health.

June 13, 2015

the button that you press is not that efficient for me. sometimes i exert unnecessary force to press the button just to spray, and the spray does not cover a big area, so if your place is big you have to move around to cover every corner. it does smell good though, the smell stays but sometimes, instead of eliminating the odor, the freshener combines smell with the bad odor.

June 11, 2015

Air Wick makes hit or miss products in my opinion. This air freshener spray is okay and the smell is wonderful and not overpowering. I only wish the scent lasted longer than it does.

June 11, 2015

This is a great product at such a low price. It makes your bathroom smell so fresh and the fragrance last long!

June 09, 2015

I prefer to use this for my bathroom makes my bathroom fell fresh and clean smell doesn’t last long, overall good product to try.

April 07, 2015

It's a great price and it's nice to have in the bathroom for when you need to freshen it up or if your guests don't want to leave behind their embarassing odor.