Air Wick Car Freshener Reviews

Ranked #382 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick Car Freshener uses carbon filter technology to trap odour molecules while the scented oil releases waves of fragrance to keep your car smelling clean and fresh for up to 60 days.

August 13, 2016

This air/room spray smells absolutely terrible!!! It is way too strong flower smelling. We bought this for our bathrooms in our home and no one in the family can stand the smell.

June 24, 2016

Depending on what kind you buy the smell doesn't last long enough. The animated ones are very pretty but the scent doesn't last longer than 1 days at the most.

June 21, 2015

June 11, 2015

I first tried this item when I received a coupon for a free trial. I really liked the product since it provided a nice scent inside my car and lasted quite a long time. The only downside was when I first opened it up, I found the scent to be a little strong for about a week. I like this product and routinely buy it whenever the one I have needs to be replaced.

June 09, 2015

It smelt good for the first few days but two weeks later I cannot smell it at all. I don't use my car often so I am not used to the smell.

December 17, 2014

I have these in my car and my husband's truck. The scents they come in are heavenly! You never know if your kids or grandkids will have a little stinky in the car. It's always nice to know that even if they do, this covers up the foul odors!!

August 19, 2014

It smelled good when I opened it and when I put it in my car. BUT it only works when I have my A/C or heat running in the car. So if it's a hot day and I get in the car I smell nothing! I like other ones that leave a scent 24 hrs a day even if the car is not running.

August 15, 2014

Je n'ai jamais eu une auto avec une odeur aussi agréable

August 13, 2014

I bought this a few weeks ago and my car still smells fresh. Long lasting but a bit pricey for something so small

July 08, 2014

I found this to be way to strong of a smell for a car, my kids and husband did not like it too.