Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 541 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick Freshmatic provides 60 days of spray that neutralizes odours and frgrances your home.It is equipped with 3 settings to adjust the desired fragrance level with up to 2,400 sprays in each refill.

March 16, 2017

Love these automatic spray dispensers. So useful, and looks good so fits in with other home decor. Delivers occasional sprays of scent (so many lovely ones to choose from!).

March 08, 2017

garde une bonne arome tout au long de la journee et facile d'utilisation. se camoufle bien dans le decor de la maison peu importe la piece dans laquelle le freshmatic est placé.

February 28, 2017

been using this product for years, and it's all worth it.
    Keeps our bathroom smells so fresh everyday.
    And lasts longer than expected. Highly recommended!

February 15, 2017

I did use one of these and they are very effective but they are run by battereies and it dosen't last very long in automatic machine but the smells are nice

January 25, 2017

Its pricey but it gets the job done. Like how you have the option on the timing, the other little down fall is some smells arent as strong so doesnt last as long as others.

December 23, 2016

This has so far been the only effective air freshner-type product that keeps my home smelling fantastic at all times. I personally find this product so much more aesthetically appealing than other similar products. One would hardly know it was an air freshner if they've never seen it before, which is a huge plus! There are many scents to choose from, so I'm pretty sure there's something for everyone. You can select different degrees of scent depending on your personal preference, and at the lowest setting, a can lasts for about 2 months, give or take.

The only thing that that I "dislike" about this product, is the sound of the spray. I guess it can't be avoided since it is in a spray can form, but almost every single time it sprays, the sound catches me by surprise and it actually makes me jump out of my seat! It's kind of funny, but it isn't subtle, so you can hear it, which I wish wasn't the case, especially when I have guests over.

December 07, 2016

Jai 2 de ces petites merveilles dans ma maison. 1 au sous-sol afin d'éliminer l'odeur de la litière de mes 3 chats. 1 au top de mes escaliers afin de diffuser dans la totalité du 1 er étage. J'adore!

December 02, 2016

I'm not going to lie I have about 5 of these in my house. One in the bathroom one in the living room one by the kitty litter box one in my bedroom and one in the basement. They have a really long battery life. And come various scents and work great

November 04, 2016

I have one of these in my bathroom and one in the boys room lol. I like the different scents you can purchase and they last pretty long. It's very fragrant and will cover a large area with its mist. It saves me from going around with a can of air freshener. I really like it and it is not an eyesore either.

November 04, 2016

C'est exactement celui que j'ai dans mon entré d'appartement et je l'adore. Ça sent le feais et le propre chaques fois. Le seul problème, c'est que ce serait beaucoup plus pratique si une clip venait avec la boîte pour pouvoir l'accrocher au mur.