Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick Freshmatic provides 60 days of spray that neutralizes odours and frgrances your home.It is equipped with 3 settings to adjust the desired fragrance level with up to 2,400 sprays in each refill.

December 07, 2016

Jai 2 de ces petites merveilles dans ma maison. 1 au sous-sol afin d'éliminer l'odeur de la litière de mes 3 chats. 1 au top de mes escaliers afin de diffuser dans la totalité du 1 er étage. J'adore!

December 02, 2016

I'm not going to lie I have about 5 of these in my house. One in the bathroom one in the living room one by the kitty litter box one in my bedroom and one in the basement. They have a really long battery life. And come various scents and work great

November 04, 2016

I have one of these in my bathroom and one in the boys room lol. I like the different scents you can purchase and they last pretty long. It's very fragrant and will cover a large area with its mist. It saves me from going around with a can of air freshener. I really like it and it is not an eyesore either.

November 04, 2016

C'est exactement celui que j'ai dans mon entré d'appartement et je l'adore. Ça sent le feais et le propre chaques fois. Le seul problème, c'est que ce serait beaucoup plus pratique si une clip venait avec la boîte pour pouvoir l'accrocher au mur.

October 02, 2016

I really love this product. The reason w hy i did not give it a perfect review is because of the fact that I do not like the amount that it sprays at once. This is a really good product and a little spritz of it makes a big difference.

October 02, 2016

Je trouve que le produit sent bon ,mais devient irritant pour les sens tout au long de la journée. Le principe du vaporisateur automatique est super mais j'aime mieux les bougies.

October 02, 2016

I had these before in almost every room in my house and I guess my sense of smell just get irritated with it that I had to toss all of them. I find that the smell is really strong. I gotta say though the automatic spray is a really good idea. It just didn't work well for me. I ended up sneezing all the time.

September 26, 2016

Smells so good and leaves a long lasting freshness in the house.AVailable in a good variety of odors and does not leave a heavy smeal but just a delicate fragrance. WOuld recommend this product to everyone who enjoys a nice smeal long house

September 26, 2016

I love this. It works great. It fills the room with a pleasant smell and lasts for a long time. It comes in a wide variety of fragrances. I have one in every room of my house.

September 13, 2016

C'est un "must have" pour tout type d'espace. Ayant un sous-sol à la maison, je possède deux automatique spray d'air wick. J'Ai choisi, lors de l'achat du 2e de poursuivre avec air wick parce que je trouvais qu'on m'offrait plus de fragrance et le plus est que plusieurs fragrances venaient me chercher directement. Ça dure assez longtemps également.