Air wick freshmatic refill lavender & chamomile
Good

Air wick freshmatic refill lavender & chamomile Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

November 15, 2016

This is my favorite scents of all Candles,sprays and plug inns.There is nothing like the fresh sweet scent of Lavender and since it is combined with Chamomile ,it smells even better.Air Wick Freshmatic Lavender & Chamomile is definitely the best of all air wick products in scents.With the refills you just pop one in the freshmatic and wait for it to give off a spray.The scent can be smelled all through the house.It's like bringing outdoors indoors.I highly would recommend to give this a try,I don't think you will be disappointed.

June 07, 2016

I use these air wick freshmatic refills all the time, I have these austomatic spray machines throughout my house and I find them to be the best form of home fragrance because you set the machine up and forget about it. These last for such a long time and I love this lavender scent and I use it mostly in my porch. These are about $6.00 which is great considering how long they last.