Air Wick Life Scents Mom's Baking Scented Oil

Air Wick Life Scents Mom's Baking Scented Oil Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Air Wicks Life Scents fragrance Mom's Baking adds a gourmet baking smell to your home and is the first product to constantly change scents. It lasts up to 45 days on a low setting and can be switched to another setting easily.

August 18, 2016

I am not one to spray air freshener around my house because I am sensitive to strong smells. However, the bathroom that gets used the most in my house can get a bit stinky, so I was looking for a solution. Using a free product trial, I picked up the Air Wick Life Scents system with the Mom's Baking Scented Oil. At lowest setting, the aroma is pleasant, without being overwhelming. I like the slightly sweet smell very much

June 07, 2016

This makes your house smell so good. I have it in my bedroom living and bathroom and my whole house smells wonderful. I hope they never discontinue this scent.

November 24, 2015

It smells so good in my house since I plugged this ! It smells a lot like vanilla / cinammon. It gets me hungry sometimes but I love it anyways ! :)

June 04, 2015

love love love it,, great long lasting scent

May 03, 2015

I got this air freshener with a mail in rebate, so it's free. the mom's baking scent is quite nice. but I will probably not buy it since it cost over $13 at loblaws. there are more affordable air freshener out there.

May 03, 2015

Indulge precious childhood memories of your moms baking, brought to life with this amazingly delicious creation of baked pear, pie crust and vanilla beans. This scent is perfect for the kitchen. I think it would be best for the fall because of the bakery scent. Yummy!