Air Wick Life Scents Sweet Lavender Days Scented Oil
Good

Air Wick Life Scents Sweet Lavender Days Scented Oil Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 547 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick Life Scents fragrance Sweet Lavender Days uses the fresh scents of lavender, red currants, and sweet spun sugar. It is part of the first line to constantly change fragrances. It has up to 45 days of fragrance on its lowest, easily adjusted, fragrance setting.

March 18, 2017

I am not a fan of this scent. It is way too sweet and artificial. Actually smells more like candy than lavender. It does last a long time, but I will probably not buy this scent again. If there is an English lavender or a more lavender smell I would totally purchase it!

April 04, 2016

I am a big fan of scents and fragrances! I love my home to smell good (even if it may look messy!) Different scents can bring on different memories or feelings! Lavender is one of my favourites! Very calming! Scented Oils by Airwick are an easy way to bring scents into your home - plug the adapter into your wall, then forget about it (until the scent runs out of course). Pretty affordable and easy to find, i would recommend this to all who love a home that smells great!

April 04, 2016

I love Air Wick scented oil because I find that it lasts long, however I wasn't a fan of this scent. I found it overpowering and very perfumery. I prefer linen or air cinnamon because it smells natural, like I've just baked or done laundry.

May 03, 2015

Bring the radiant freshness of sweet lavender days into your home with soft lavender petals, bright red currants and sweet spun sugar. I do not really like just lavender scents. This is really nice because of the 2 other scents. Its sweet and relaxing. Good for a bedroom.

Chou-87 added a new review for