Air Wick Scented Oils Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 512 in Home Fragrance

Air Wick scented oils provide long lasting and constant fragrance to your home, with fragrance levels that are easily controlled.

January 11, 2017

I really like Air wick products, and I bought life scents Vanilla bakery treat, it's has a smell of whipped cream, cupcakes and raspbery jam, i love the smell and work really well, every body that comes to my house ask me about the smell, and it was a good price.

January 11, 2017

I love this product. Has a great variety of scents. Lasts a month and leaves the room smelling the same way. Does not fade like most air fresheners. It also does not get hot like other plug ins.

December 02, 2016

I purchased these at a local dollar store. They also have them at Walmart. They worked fantastic. The problem that I have is that I have dogs and sometimes they do not pay attention to where they are going and my dog accidentally knocked one of these low sitting oils and oil spilled all over my floor and I had to clean it up. It was no fault of the product it was my dog's fault

November 05, 2016

C'est un bon choix comme produit pour désodoriser votre maison en profondeur. Odeur très agréable tout au long de la journée.beaucoup de choix d'odeurs différentes.

November 04, 2016

Air wicks fait parti de mon top 3 des meilleurs produits d'odeur de maison. Ils ont tous de très bonnes odeurs qui dur assez longtemps. Nous en avons pour notre argent.

September 19, 2016

I cannot live without the in my boys bedrooms, lol, yes boys can be kinda stinky but you gotta love em :) I love walking in the room and smelling the fresh fragrance and I like that you can adjust the strength so it is not overpowering. unless you need it to be. LOL great for basements too.

June 12, 2016

I have this plugged in where needed most or not. As soon as you walk in my front door you smell the scent and freshness. I use one near the cat litter box. Even thought I clean it every day this helps to make the area a little fresher. I love the night light it comes with. Won't go back to anything other than this plug in.

May 11, 2016

Je ne pourrais m'en passer avec mes 4 chats, je suis le style de personne fière de l'endroit ou je vis, donc parfois avec des chats se n'est pas évident. Par contre, avec le Air Wick je n'ai aucune difficulté à garder une bonne odeur à l'intérieur malgré les litières!!

April 03, 2016

I bought this product the other day, i had to try something for the nasty smell in my bathroom, humidity, cat litter and diaper trash bin are not the best fragrances to have around your house !!! I plugged it in and within the first hour, i had already noticed a big difference, the aroma in my bathroom went from horrible to absolutely delightful! now it has spread to other rooms near the bathroom and i have to say, it smells pretty strong, i do have to unplug it sometimes but if you need refreshment in a room, this is the product to go for!

April 02, 2016

I really enjoy the Air Wick scented oils. They leave the house smelling great and take care of yucky odors!!! Great price and usually on sale. Worth having in the house