Airplus for Her Save My Soles
Good

Airplus for Her Save My Soles Reviews

1 review
Ranked #408 out of 475 in Remedies

Airplus For Her Save my Soles has includes an invisigel design that soothes all your sole aches! Their Peel & Stick Technology lets you have secure placement for your feet in all your shoes. With Airplus For Her save my Soles, you can have great cushioning for the hell and ball of your feet
Sourced from Airplusforher.com

June 20, 2008

I received these in a goodie basket from Airplus for Her. These are great for making any pair of shoes more comfortable. I put these in a cute pair of Nine West peep toe pumps with no padding and it really made a difference. These are totally clear so though the insides of my shoes are silver, you can't even see I have these in there.

If you are a woman who loves to wear heels, these and the rest of the Airplus for Her line will save your feet a lot of agony. Just don't make the mistake that I did, of going out on a 3 hour walk just because you are using a pair of these. They aren't magic, people. But they're close enough for me to want to buy them again!